Ebay Civic Foglights

Jianizzle

Reaction score
Hey guys! So I've been reading up on these foglights and I'm not sure which dealer is the most reliable. I'm really interested in buying a pair of these. I've searched around and can't really confirm all the info. So please don't noob bash me. :run:

I've also read that the wiring harness isn't all that great and mounting them is a b****.

So basically, I'm wondering who to buy them from and if I should get a new harness?

Sorry if these questions have been answered, but all help is really appreciated, thanks in advance! :lolrun:

Last edited:

ccordex00

Reaction score
u mean the civic ones??? if so....try ebay...get a set and just use the fogs...try to get a oem harness and switch so u have a more reliable kit....

Jianizzle

Reaction score
Yeah, the civic ones, I was just wondering which dealer was the most reliable on eBay and how much should I be spending on these? Thanks.

I4 CG5

Reaction score
I think I spent like $40 on mine shipped. Came with a terrible harness and switch, but the fogs were pretty good.

Levi

Reaction score
i went ghetto and spliced the civic harness into my lower beams and no im not using a switch

dynasty

Reaction score
i have the fogs only if you want to buy them from me. you can buy the upgraded harness like jmiller if you want.

Back