Ebay Civic Foglights

dynasty

Reaction score
depo is a good brand. but this civic fogs isn't depo brand. i don't even know what brand it is but it's decent.

itzstevo

Reaction score
okay. i purchased a binb fog off of ebay from some dude for $30 and when i got the product the packaging said depo on it. and it look like quality stuff. almost oem like.

ccordex00

Reaction score
you r gonna be paying for the lenses only....just get any type of civic fogs and use the oem wires and switch

4door accord02

Reaction score
so im looking into buying a pair from ebay with the clear lens and yellow hid bulbs and then wire up the oem foglight switch...I just wanted to get some feedback on some of these yellow hid fogs or if someone could direct me to the right links..Thanks any help is appreciated.thanks:beer:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Most ebay sellers(not to say all) simply order and resell from a company called WinJet http://www.winjetauto.com/index1.asp
...so find a seller with the cheapest price and buy. For the winjet brand you shouldn't be paying more then $40-50 for it

-Depending on what batch you get very few of them come with a glass lens, most come with a plastic lens.
-Sometimes the seal in the front is not as great so adding a bit(and i mean a tiny bit) of extra silicone can help especially if there's a lot of rain where you are.
-I've had mine for 2 years now and have had no issues with the wiring. My first set broke due to rocks and whatnot on the hwy though since hwys here are always under construction for something.

4door accord02

Reaction score
Last edited:

4door accord02

Reaction score
. So ive decided to go w the second option hid fogs 3000k. My only question for these fogs do I need factory harness or can I use the " oem style" harness to my oem switch . Is it plug and play ??

4door accord02

Reaction score
Is the wiring with the oem style fogs same wiring setup as the civic foglights .. I'm also curious as to wiring my oem switch with oem style fog harness ?

I searched and only seem to find civic fog wiring ??

Can anyone help me out here.. As I will be doing this project in the next week .. Thx

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
If you are getting the civic fogs, they come with the civic harness and switch. You can wire your OEM switch to that. Or to the harness which you already have routed in your car if you have one. Everything is possible and the info is all out there, or here on the forum.

Back