Ebay headlights?

DrOwZee

Reaction score
they aite. why not just blackhouse ur headlights urself and save some cash monies?

dakid914821

Reaction score
Its pretty good just make sure you aim it down a little bit so you wont blind anybody. its alot of glare with the hids.

Bax

Reaction score
If you do, please for the love of god don't run anything over 5000k. The more color, the more glare.

And +1 to aiming the headlights down. Courtesy for other drivers ftw. :D

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Please search, Ebay and OEM headlights have been compared numerous times.

EDIT: So has wattage for HID kits...

Last edited:

xIrvin

Reaction score
they aite. why not just blackhouse ur headlights urself and save some cash monies?

It's not the black housing i care too much for ( although it does look badass) I just wanted a set of headlights i could throw HIDs in, i know retrofitting is better just deciding which would be a better option for me.

xIrvin

Reaction score
If you do, please for the love of god don't run anything over 5000k. The more color, the more glare.

And +1 to aiming the headlights down. Courtesy for other drivers ftw. :D

Hmmm i was thinking of getting the 35w 6000k from DDM... would that be too much?

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
These headlamps are nothing compared to OEM, but if you put a 6000k 35w ddm tuning HID kit make sure to set them as low as possible and then you will have a nice light pattern on the ground, amazing visbility ahead and little or no glare to the sides.

Back