LX_F23A1

Reaction score
:eh: lol

like 324234234 ^ 87 horses yo

and you definitely can feel V-TAK kick in YO :hahano:

:lawl:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I agree with what people are saying, your wasting your money buying a name brand intake. The HP increases are minimal with brand names and ebay. Buy a nice short ram and put a velocity stack and K and N filter on the end, it will give you a noticable increase in ponies. BPInitiaves.com

riCewu

Reaction score
I agree with what people are saying, your wasting your money buying a name brand intake. The HP increases are minimal with brand names and ebay. Buy a nice short ram and put a velocity stack and K and N filter on the end, it will give you a noticable increase in ponies. BPInitiaves.com

That looks like a good buy, the velocity stack. But I still can't figure out how that helps increase power? I can see its a more sturdier connection from the pipe to filter than just having a coupler.

Hmm I'll see, maybe I might just purchase one when I find a job rofl!

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
That looks like a good buy, the velocity stack. But I still can't figure out how that helps increase power? I can see its a more sturdier connection from the pipe to filter than just having a coupler.

Hmm I'll see, maybe I might just purchase one when I find a job rofl!

It coups the air coming into the intake, increasing its velocity. Its dynoed at 5 or so to the wheel. I dont know how accurate that is, but I compared with a AEM V2 intake and my weapon R intake with a Velocity stack and K and N filter, the results were bar none. The velocity stack adds powah...its a lot bigger in person, once you get the filter and stack, you could see why it adds some power. The material its made of is super smooth and very nice. I think Blackurantkord has one too...

riCewu

Reaction score
It coups the air coming into the intake, increasing its velocity. Its dynoed at 5 or so to the wheel. I dont know how accurate that is, but I compared with a AEM V2 intake and my weapon R intake with a Velocity stack and K and N filter, the results were bar none. The velocity stack adds powah...its a lot bigger in person, once you get the filter and stack, you could see why it adds some power. The material its made of is super smooth and very nice. I think Blackurantkord has one too...

Thanks for the recommendation, I might just pick one of these up soon.

Back