eDub's 2001 Sedan Updated (03/08/10)

Max

Reaction score
Re: eDub's 2001 Sedan Updated

It's a scion tc trunk lip. I was thinking about getting one too.. not too expensive on eBay

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score

looks more like a honda instead of a chevy, lol! but it looks good. are you planning on getting some wheels for it? or keep the chrome?

eDub

Reaction score

looks more like a honda instead of a chevy, lol! but it looks good. are you planning on getting some wheels for it? or keep the chrome?

I still have my wheel(18's). I just have to get new tires for them!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I think painting that black sideskirt to match your car would be a good step. Since you're not dropping I think it would further enhance the look you already have.

Lookin good tho!

eDub

Reaction score

I think painting that black sideskirt to match your car would be a good step. Since you're not dropping I think it would further enhance the look you already have.

Lookin good tho!

my car is actually already drop. if you look at the new pic you will see it. but i do plan on painting the sideskirts when i get a lip kit; but thanks for the suggestion.

nomocars23

Reaction score

hey is that shark fin functional ... and what typoe of lights are those?

eDub

Reaction score

hey is that shark fin functional ... and what typoe of lights are those?

no they are not functional. i started off looking for the functional ones but our antennas are on our back window and if you dont own an accord you wont know that; so people naturally think its functional and i had custom work done to get it done.

nomocars23

Reaction score

no they are not functional. i started off looking for the functional ones but our antennas are on our back window and if you dont own an accord you wont know that; so people naturally think its functional and i had custom work done to get it done.

yeah cause i was thinkin wtf .... wy would he do all that ... nice car by the way mang keep up the good work

Back