Eibach Prokit vs Sportline Springs

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels, and Tires' started by cg4ever, Nov 9, 2018.

1. RedRyder

RedRyder Be a better driver

Softest full coilovers for this car are from Tein, might be worth a look if you can get them there. If you are wanting the most OEM like ride, that is.

2. cg4ever

cg4ever Active Member

Thanks for your feedback guys, very helpful. As for oem comfort i realize it won't be the same but i just want something pleasant to drive without being harsh nor bouncy.

As for the Tein i indeed read good things about them and their comfort being close to oem, but unfortunately same problem as tanabe, no tuv certification.

I think i'm going to give the k-sport a chance but i have some time ahead to think about it. For now in my to do list is replacing all suspension components, bushings, arms, bolts etc. Once i get all the oem parts i'll proceed to the coilover order.

3. Nam1911a1

Nam1911a1 Well-Known Member

I have no idea what drop springs I have on my car but they are purple and the drop is pretty damn even front and rear. There is a one finger gap between the stock 15” tire and fender.

When I had my 17” wheels on there the gap was even less. And for being old factory struts the ride is still damn nice IMO. It is not harsh and bouncy. It rebounds quick and soft. I daily drive it over 70 miles to work and back Monday through Saturday.

4. jypatric

jypatric Active Member

My buddy just installed eibach springs and his ride is not too low.