Emotion Coilovers

001Stunna

Reaction score
Glad you asked, Levin.....with everything else that I am trying to get done, not to mention that I will probably have to take the car to a shop to get the swap done, that pretty much eats up the cost of F2's.....SO, if there is a cheaper alternative that can serve my purpose, that is probably what I will end up with. Whether that means a used set of suspension(that still has a warranty) or a new set of something that is within my budget and quality.

Currently, GC's are looking like the best option, and I only have to be concerned with selling Eibach Sportline springs rather than the whole suspension setup.

Things could change though, there may still yet be a good full coilover deal in my future.

You already have the koni yellows with a lifetime warranty? right?
so GC would be your cheapest option and quite reliable option at that with proven history behind them.

If you didnt have the Konis it'd be a different story as you needed both springs/dampers.

just my .02$. in the end its your car and money.

PS. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Function-For...Accessories&hash=item2c61902334#ht_3365wt_905
Offer less and they seem to ship USPS too which is a good thing.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
There were potential buyers for my current setup, which is why I have been researching both....just in case.

I still do, because potential buyer's come up from time to time, so I need to make sure I am prepared either way.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Try Raceland coilovers. VW guys are going crazy about them and how much they like them.

Also you should try out NRG's coilvers and be a Ginny pig for us. They make good quality affordable products.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Try Raceland coilovers. VW guys are going crazy about them and how much they like them.

Also you should try out NRG's coilvers and be a Ginny pig for us. They make good quality affordable products.
J1FkO.gif

Later guys, gonna kill myself now.

Back