Emotion Coilovers

twofast4u

Reaction score
I would not recommend ksport....I'd go with F2. One of my Ksport coilovers started leaking yesterday...And I don't drive the car too rough either.

Bax

Reaction score
you people act like I just spoke in Latin. the item description says "6 moths warranty". lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Adam, how is your warranty on the KSports?

I talked to Simon, and he was saying there was a sagging spring issue with the KSports as well.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Why not just get the FF2 or 2.5s though Ken?

Glad you asked, Levin.....with everything else that I am trying to get done, not to mention that I will probably have to take the car to a shop to get the swap done, that pretty much eats up the cost of F2's.....SO, if there is a cheaper alternative that can serve my purpose, that is probably what I will end up with. Whether that means a used set of suspension(that still has a warranty) or a new set of something that is within my budget and quality.

Currently, GC's are looking like the best option, and I only have to be concerned with selling Eibach Sportline springs rather than the whole suspension setup.

Things could change though, there may still yet be a good full coilover deal in my future.

Back