****End of the year photoshoot (240sx, RSX, Accord) content****

Ofnir107

Reaction score
The rsx is nice the 240 is ghetto with the zip ties holding it together. Just buy new bumper... Damn some people have no brain

Lol, have you possibly considered that maybe he left it on purpose? IMO, I think it looks all right. Cars are meant to be driven and sometimes they get damaged. It reminds of those drift cars that get beat up. They just pop it back together and prepare for the next round, not worrying about how it looks and whatnot.

Great pictures Keychain. Zipties FTW.

Snoobly

Reaction score
I think the Zipties add to car car. They arn't crappily thrown on there so it looks legit in my opinion. My fav is definetly the 240 :D accord is supa low though... wow:omgbd:! the RSX...eh. looks like any other one ive seen minus the CF hood.

Twisted1

Reaction score
Looks like a fiberglass bumper so the cracks are an easy fix... Zip ties stitching is some thing that people who drive "donks" do. Zip tie their headlight or bumper on because there to poor and stupid to do it right. That's why it's ghetto and y'all stupid for thinking it looks good.

Momentum

Reaction score
I want an rsx...

Amazing cars.

Accord is my favorite of course.
:beer:

SxyRed6gen

Reaction score
beautiful pics.
that RSX is so confused. poor thing.
Honda and Integra emblems, as well as the RSX Type S emblem.
and still an Acura emblem in the steering wheel.
not hating though. its clean.

is it me, or does that thing have some FAT A** tires? :eek:

Yeah he looks like he's running at least 245's. Good for grip, bad for gas mileage and bumpsteer on a honda. I still like it better than stretching 215's on a 9.5 wheel

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
The rsx is nice the 240 is ghetto with the zip ties holding it together. Just buy new bumper... Damn some people have no brain

the zip tie thing was started from drifters, they would smack thier bumper (often why you will see drifters with no front bumper, as to not ruin it) and would mend it using zip ties, to attach the fiberglass bumper.

Its a cheap easy fix, that drifters are ok with and don't mind. On a side note authentic jdm s13/s14 front bumpers aren't actually cheap and are coveted zip ties or not.

OBTW Great Pics keith, love the new skirts

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
Nice Pix Keith Mad Props! i think imma lace up my poly lip with some white or red zip ties! i managed to crack it in 3 places lol! getting a new one tomorrow

Back