ESP.net Solid 2/3/4 Point Strut Bars for 98-02 Accord Interest???

akoutmos

Reaction score
Have you thought about making a slimmer bumper support? The turbo guys on here would love it. The stock support is really big and awkwardly shaped, and so doesn't allow for good size intercooler to be installed.

ESP.net

Reaction score
Have you thought about making a slimmer bumper support? The turbo guys on here would love it. The stock support is really big and awkwardly shaped, and so doesn't allow for good size intercooler to be installed.

Probably could...

Matt1264

Reaction score
Great idea i'm definitely interested. Just keep us v6 owners in mind because there are some fitment issues with a few strut bars rubbing on some hoses so be aware that just because it fits in the 4cyl as pictured doesnt mean it will fit nicely in our v6's

Tphong

Reaction score
I'd definitely be interested in a rear 1 if you can make that possible.

bagoon316

Reaction score
Glad to see this take off finally. I sent an inquiry about this 2 years ago. I was told the traction bar system wasnt going to work because we had a sq box subframe and that the sides get in the way.

Hope to see some strut bars and mounts would be great also, soon.

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
I have the 3 point & 2 point rear on my 89 prelude 4ws and they are the shiznit. better then the Cusco's because I can't adjust my dampening. ESP FTW.

hotaccord243

Reaction score
I'm interested in all of it. Especially the slimmer bumper support (as mine is hacked and barely there anyway...). subscribed.

Tra.Xenon

Reaction score
Definitely interested! Us V6 guys would need some special consideration, because of the fore mentioned clearance issues. I actually just emailed you guys, inquiring about some strut bars. How funny! Anything to who yet? Is this still happening?

Back