Euro-R Headlight Conversion

6genaccord

Reaction score
So, I'm curious after staring at the torneo euro-r conversion thread... especially after dreman said he was considering it...

How much modification is needed for the euro-r headlight conversion?

Not the torneo headlights, the type r's like these
1.jpg

2.jpg

P1010002.JPG

I'm considering a retro, but since one of my friends recently put r32 headlights on his 240sx I was thinking about jumping on the JDM headlight wagon so to speak...

Anyway just wondering how much modification is needed...

If it's only a weld or 2 and some dremel cutting thats easy... I just have a feeling that its requires a whole front end conversion (fenders, hood and bumper)

nexTOme

Reaction score
whole front end conversion....

i think thats what you have to do if i remember correctly what i have read before.....:D

codeblack

Reaction score
i dont know lol i just know that you WILL need new fenders. but its probably the whole front end

simplesedan99

Reaction score
yeah that would totally suck though

but if the fenders are just like bolt them on and they fit nice with the door then awsum...

anybody got any idea

PROJECT H

Reaction score
there was a member her... red 6thgen from the phillipines.. who did the whole conversion (euroR or torneo sir-t,. one of those.) dont remember the members name... but if you search around its on here.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
You can use stock fenders and hood but body work is a must to get the headlights to fit on a USDM front end. Check out the picture below it can be down and I'm not sure if I will ever go that far but we will see lol.

34j7guc.gif

2qlr04x.jpg

2hzilqb.jpg

ifcar9.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

Back