"EVO 3" Side Skirts?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
For those who have a sedan with aftermarket side skirts, what clips/tabs do you need and how many? Pictures of the mounting locations would be great if you have any!

And I don't run fender liners if that matters.

I have two self tapping screws in the fender walls on each end and there are 6 screws that secure the side skirt along the top(can be seen when you open the doors).

Fender liners are just another layer for the screws to go through.

Narftastic

Reaction score
JP%20ACD%20PU%202.jpg

imo these would look great on a dark colored car. That vent doesnt look good at all. The dark color would make them less noticable.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The bigger problem with those gaping holes imo is that they don't relate to anything above them. They could have integrated them a little better.

truWarier02

Reaction score
imo these would look great on a dark colored car. That vent doesnt look good at all. The dark color would make them less noticable.

Exactly my thoughts. It should look good on a black/dark blue car. I think the little hole can give it a bit of a flare being that it'll be on a black car but if I get tired of the look down the road, I'll see if I can get the hole filled in. I might complete the kit with a WW/Kaminari rear lip in the future but at the same time, I've always liked the bare look of our rear bumpers so I don't know.

The bigger problem with those gaping holes imo is that they don't relate to anything above them. They could have integrated them a little better.

If you're talking about the front lip, I agree that they could have taken more into consideration the upper and bottom grille designs of the front bumper.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Exactly my thoughts. It should look good on a black/dark blue car. I think the little hole can give it a bit of a flare being that it'll be on a black car but if I get tired of the look down the road, I'll see if I can get the hole filled in. I might complete the kit with a WW/Kaminari rear lip in the future but at the same time, I've always liked the bare look of our rear bumpers so I don't know.

If you're talking about the front lip, I agree that they could have taken more into consideration the upper and bottom grille designs of the front bumper.

NP, I know when Simon(simon_y) had the Mugen kit on his car, he had all the holes filled in, so it's definately something that could be done with this sides as well.

Back