Evo X....

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
The EVO X is the only car I would buy right now if I was in the market I love everything about the look and I would never keep that thing stock haha.

6genaccord

Reaction score
the new evo is ugly, slower, and has electronic driving.. so the car is really driving for you, lame?! why buy it?

:darryl:

Ugly is subjective and personally I disagree...

Slower, yeah on the quarter mile but in every other test the X blows the VIII and IX away. Reviews of the car all over the world have said this is the first Evo off the line that is quite respectable - In terms of handling, power and overall quality. even commenting the interior doesn't feel as cheap :icon_gay:

And if you're gonna say it drives itself yeah the 6 speed utilizes a TCU but you can also opt for the 5 spd which is more open to mods with unexplored potential. Nonetheless they say for the first time an automatic transmission might give the MT a hard time...

The X is going to make evo's even bigger now because its also gonna drive the price of the older ones down... yay... even more evo's on the road... :ownedrun:

6genaccord

Reaction score
2297966213_a77a1dc729.jpg

2298678140_7a92acc04e.jpg

the JUN X

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
what's with automakers taking away MT and giving paddle shifting magnesium paddle caca diarrhea menstrual shift CVT

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
it looks like a shark to me for some reason

cos it looks like it has a big mouth? :thinking:

i just wished tehy made the a$$ a lil lower... i also heard that the base lancer outhandles the previous evos... something to think abt :naughtyrun:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
i think the X looks AWESOME. my fav so far. i used to be an sti guy, but that has since changed with all of the sti's styling changes. :fail:

Back