Exhaust help

twofast4u

Reaction score
See thats what i thought but then people started giving me **** about yonaka being cheap.

Well, none the less I emailed them asking to see what they got for coupes, cause on their site they only have a sedan catback.

accordftw

Reaction score
While were at it i know this is in the wrong thread but i have been looking at the tokico blue coilovers. Anybody have any experience with them? I have seen most people put eibach springs on them is there a reason for that?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
They're just springs.

I have blues and Tein s-techs. The ride is really good. The drop is whatever but hey, I only paid like 250. So I wasn't expecting much

CreepyWilly

Reaction score
Check out mikeymikecg2 ride here and on youtube. M60 charger on a J35A and the result is quite awesome and still driveable.
Sleeper Cell has some good stuff into the suspensions review in the forum.

For the mather of your swap, depends where is your expectation line. On a V6 you can get easy HP quickly, but after 280± it would be cheaper and simplier to go with a I4 (H22, K20) for what i understood, the Jseries are an electronic inferno to swap. Altho you can get a J32A2 for the same price as your H22 and it has 260hp stock.

accordftw

Reaction score
Well ive finally came up with a verdict. Gonna put a set of form and function coilovers the greddy evo2 exhaust with a dc sports header. And just live with that setup for a while. My dad refuses to let me swap the motor for fear of more tickets but he does say if my motor blows i can do it. So i guess im just gonna have to redline all the gears for a while.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
BlackestCoupe(Brent) will be parting out his car and he has F2 Type 1's. The issue may be shipping.

You can pick up a reasonably priced used set of coilovers on here from time to time, or save your money and buy a new set.

If you are buying new, you can contact NASOHC(Ken) for deals on the coilovers, or they can be found for a decent price on other websites.

accordftw

Reaction score
Yeah i saw that somebody on here sells type 1s for 575 shipped. Which is a great price for a good set of brand new coilovers. Just gotta get the money all together and ill be buying them.

Back