Exhaust help

accordftw

Reaction score
So whoever had my car before me was a complete idiot and put on cheap ebay **** that looks and sounds terrible. I was wondering what a good header would be that would give decent power gains and not sound stupid and ricey. I am ordering a yonaka catback next week and was hoping to replace the header back all at once. Anybody have any suggestions being reasonably priced.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So whoever had my car before me was a complete idiot and put on cheap ebay **** that looks and sounds terrible. I was wondering what a good header would be that would give decent power gains and not sound stupid and ricey. I am ordering a yonaka catback next week and was hoping to replace the header back all at once. Anybody have any suggestions being reasonably priced.

...KINDA doing the same thing there boss. The header isn't gonna make it sound ricey. Just get a megan or ebay header and choose a quality exhaust..magnaflow, apexi, etc.

Read exhaust review thread.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
It's been covered a million times.

Click here....

I have Megan Headers to Magnaflow Cat to Megan Catback. All that was like $610 total, new. Its a pretty nice setup, the cans a bit ricey though.

Be sure to search from now on.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score

1335985321089.gif

accordftw

Reaction score
Been looking around and kinda am leaning towards a h22 swap instead. Saw that some guy did one for 500$ is that the average price if not how much is it for a h22 swap approx.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
If you thought a yonaka, or whatever it is, exhaust was legit and not ebay crap, I'd stick to smaller stuff than doing an H22 swap. It will cost a lot more than 500 bucks.

accordftw

Reaction score
Well if its a reasonable amount of money it could be totally doable. I myself am no mechanic but i work for a grand am team and im sure they would love to help me. And i had some guy tell me yonaka was good so i just believed him. I joined the forum to keep from making stupid decisions like that.

Back