Exhaust question.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
So I was wonder which exhaust to get. I have the chance to get the Tanabe catback for $300, used for about 10k miles. I was also thinking about the Magnaflow catback, around $500 new. It's for the V6 also. I was just wondering which one you guys would suggest. I searched, most people were between WS2 and the Tanabe, and only one review on it. So again, which would you prefer to have or would suggest. How do the compare in sound? Thanks for your time.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
There are a few reviews of these in the Exhaust Review thread. And you can find sound clips on YouTube of each one.

I have the Magnaflow and love it, it's quality made and sounds better with age, and the mufflers aren't huge. That's my only gripe with the WSII, is the huge mufflers. But I know it sounds great. But it's also more expensive.

Lately I've been wanting to switch up to Tanabe, it's a little higher pitched and sounds more like a race exhaust than the Magnaflow. The Magnaflow is deeper and sounds great, I think I'm just ready for a change.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Alright, thanks for your input. I thinking I'm going to go ahead and pick up the Tanabe for $300.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
I am bias. I have a mag muffler and my buddy Matt has one and they sound amazeballs

Back