f*ckkkkkk it finally happened (56k go away)...

00accord91

Reaction score
dammnnn duddee...well glad u iight and his car def looks worse....6ga=tanks=FTMFW!!!lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The fact that your bumper clip didn't break is shocking in itself!

Too bad about the custom headlight though.

Hopefullly with the insurance you can make some new improvements with the front end. I think you mentioned, but glad it wasn't more serious and no one got hurt.

01exv6

Reaction score
Dude that = teh sux same thing happened to me was it in Gainesville?

yea happened in gville on 13th street...dont ever drive there at 5:30 pm lol.

The fact that your bumper clip didn't break is shocking in itself!

Too bad about the custom headlight though.

Hopefullly with the insurance you can make some new improvements with the front end. I think you mentioned, but glad it wasn't more serious and no one got hurt.

Damn that sucks dude... good luck with the fix and glad you're okay. Headlights can be replaced, you can't!

Upgrade to retro...? lol

thanks guys..it is crazy how much of a beast the accord is, it held together well and drove home perfectly. the other guys POS buick had both airbags go off, a huge crack in the windshield, and he couldnt even drive it home lol. now that i have to take the damn headlights apart again i may think about the retrofit....looks like i have some research to do

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Yeah i've seen this almost happen in person, some douche was driving his big truck through the center lane and you know how you were trying to make that left and got hit well the person that almost got hit here was a cop, he got pulled over like no other. Good thing my bro and I saw this coming and honked at the cop to stop moving foward and luckily she didn't get hit.

Back