F20B swapped '99

F20B6THGEN

Reaction score
Ok so my ecu is bad, I have a p72 obd1 now but it runs like crap... Has no power, my IAB'S are deleted on the intake, and I know p72 also reads iab's, how do I fix that?

F20B6THGEN

Reaction score
Ok, my problem is resolved, I had to install a jumper wire to make the ecu run off the chip and not the ecu.. I do appreciate all the help guys, I'm just glad the problem is fixed...

bkzilla69

Reaction score
Yea any info would be helpful. I need my f20b to pass emissions is there a obd2 usdm ecu i could use with the f20? The jdm ecu won't connect to the computers and will fail

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

mando719

Reaction score
Hello,
Did u fix the swap? Im bout to give up on mine an get p28 chipped, jumper harness and f20b basemap from hamotorsports.com using Crome, difficult part is dyno costs to tune it after this

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
If dyno costs for tuning a P28 are too much too handle, I would quit while you're ahead.. Any CROME tuner I know, charges $250 or so per tune, including dyno time, that's peanuts for a tune.. Advanced tunes cost up to $1000 with systems such as AEM. Again, if that's too much, then fair warning.. your future is not so bright. Good luck. DON'T let your tuner push you around, be sure you know ALL the ins and outs of your build and the way you want it handles, before the tuner lays his hands on your baby. I learned the hard way... Twice.

Back