F23A1 and F23A4 engine questions

coronafamilia

Reaction score
Well, now thinking about it, I'm sure you want the most simple swap possible. Since the engine has to come out of both cars anyway, the easiest and most efficient swap will involve swapping over the harness and ECU. No need to mess with VTEC wiring, etc.

sound like I'm gonna be taking vacation and getting this done now to get that wire harness out think I would have to take apart dash board or just the center console to get to the ECU

Sino

Reaction score
Shouldn't need to take apart either, maybe the passenger kick panel to get a bit better access. There's only a short length of harness inside the firewall before it connects to the EGM. Just disconnect and feed it through the firewall. Makes it much easier to lift and drop an engine.

james'99

Reaction score
Sino coming in hot with all the service manual stuff! Thinks he's so hot after rebuilding his engine. :henry: Haha! I'm just messing around! Where did you acquire the manual electronically anyway?

Sino

Reaction score
lol, it's not often I can actually be helpful, so when I can I throw it with all the mustard.

Found service manual on a torrent site

Back