f23a4 to h22 head swap

midnight_accord

Reaction score
i allready did a 5spd swap and now im looking to doing an h22 head swap.

idk if anyone has has more knowledge about this subject but what are yourt thoughts..

does it bolt up?
am i going to have to change ecu and rechip keys for third time?
am i going to have to rewire a bunch more ****?
wont the h22 heads be better to turbo...

yeah let me know

and if any1 needs help with 5spd swap or anything let me know. i also cut my brake pedal and didnt bother changing it. works liek a charm.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
sup dude!!
i remember you from LItuners and since you are an admin there, i think you off all people should search before just starting a thread ;)

midnight_accord

Reaction score
i know. sorry guys. im real busy with lituners. i run a sign shop. work full time at best buy as an auto tech and got a wify so i dont get much time searchign posts. i did run a bunch of searches having trouble finding people that arnt retarted and acually know what there talking about.

midnight_accord

Reaction score
thx BlkCurrantKord . and i hazesnail hows things man. you should come to our meets. there gettin huge. over 100 cars every week. weve been winning top car club every car show weve been going to. had one just last sunday another this sunday

iHazSnail

Reaction score
haha i have invitations to a world of meets and events including HIN but car is going through a few surgeries so soon as they are done and its warmer, i'll be out and about ;)

jdmcg3

Reaction score
what is the best dohc to put on a f23a1 block..

well seeing as you can only put on a h22 or h23 head.. its really up to you.. do you want vtec or not. but if i had to do a bone stock swap.. i would use either the h22 type-s "red top" head or the h23 vtec "blue top" head.

might wanna do a little better job with the searching. instead of digging out old pointless threads

Back