F23A5 feels like vtec, non linear powerband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drift

Reaction score
Fortunately for me I'm not down with that. Unlike some, I don't feel the need to prove how smart I am or impress people with my capabilities. The proof is in the pudding, so to speak. However, sharing knowledge is golden and I'm a lot about learning.

LOL. :lawl:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I'm not saying he doesn't, but what makes you think I don't lol.

Fortunately for me I'm not down with that. Unlike some, I don't feel the need to prove how smart I am or impress people with my capabilities. The proof is in the pudding, so to speak. However, sharing knowledge is golden and I'm a lot about learning.

Well, welcome to the internet where until you prove yourself, you don't know ****.

In the words of Jesse from TFATF, "you can't just jump into the ring and think you can box".

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
I've been around forums enough to know that. I guess my introduction thread isn't enough. No matter what your job is or how many years of experience you have doesn't make you all knowing. There are so many airframe and powerplant mechanics that I work with who have been working on aircraft for 20+ years and they don't know ****. They come to me asking for advice and I've only been doing this for 9 years.

I don't claim to be the best because I'm not. I do know a lot but there is always so much more that I can learn. And that's the same for most jobs, hobbies, sports. Champions are dethroned by younger smarter faster. Its only a matter of time.

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
Well, welcome to the internet where until you prove yourself, you don't know ****.

In the words of Jesse from TFATF, "you can't just jump into the ring and think you can box".

Really TFATF? When they're using an eclipse with a chysler motor (420a) instead of using the ever so powerful and almost endless potential 4G63T? Quoting anything from that movie is blasphemous lol.

Drift

Reaction score
You asked a question, I answered it, (correctly I might add) and you then you question my answer.

You know what? That's all you get from me. You're done.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Really TFATF? When they're using an eclipse with a chysler motor (420a) instead of using the ever so powerful and almost endless potential 4G63T? Quoting anything from that movie is blasphemous lol.

LOL.......your reading way to far into that quote. WAY too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back