F23A5 feels like vtec, non linear powerband

Status
Not open for further replies.

g22aOnBoost343

Reaction score
i've raced a alot of tc's in my 5 speed accord ...... i have smoked them hands down from 2nd to 4th.....and on the highway in 3rd....game over......but i think ur friend just might not have too much experience on working the cluthc because auto accord vs manual tc....... it shouldn't have been a challenge if he know how to drive stick properly...double clutching from 3rd to 2nd properly would've ate u hands down.... also depending on what kind of clutch he has:squintrun:

f23accord2000

Reaction score
my friend has a auto tc and i beet him highend , i noticed from driving his car afte 70 mph his car doesnt have much power at all, low end he has me, im also auto but when i hit 50mph im gone he had no chance

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
When the experienced people on here talk down to you, you just have to take it. It's part of being new.
Fortunately for me I'm not down with that. Unlike some, I don't feel the need to prove how smart I am or impress people with my capabilities. The proof is in the pudding, so to speak. However, sharing knowledge is golden and I'm a lot about learning.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Fortunately for me I'm not down with that. Unlike some, I don't feel the need to prove how smart I am or impress people with my capabilities. The proof is in the pudding, so to speak. However, sharing knowledge is golden and I'm a lot about learning.

Well, some people are just not good at sharing. :jae:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back