Factory Service Manual

SykVSyx

Reaction score
A thread that tells people where to get the proper/right service manual should be stickied.

scguy2473

Reaction score
I agree...or maybe stick to the original question which was, has anybody tried one of these $12 or $20 downloads to see if it's a helms manual..or fsm? Instead I got, "search" which i have...extensively....and then I got "buy a Haynes".....which is not what I want to begin with.

AFAccord

Reaction score
To the OP, I should have a second FSM floating around here somewhere that you can have if I can find it. I haven't seen it since moving into my current house though. You're in Lexington, so we could just meet in Cola.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I own the Helm's FSM, but I downloaded this one last week so I can keep it on my iPad. It's legit.

seems-legit-meme-collection-1mut.com-7.jpg

Cheaper than the $50-$60 Helm's option, since I need both the Accord and MDX ones.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
WOW.....they were that much?

Yeah, I think a DL and printed version will have to suffice for me.

scguy2473

Reaction score
To the OP, I should have a second FSM floating around here somewhere that you can have if I can find it. I haven't seen it since moving into my current house though. You're in Lexington, so we could just meet in Cola.

Sounds good....just PM me whenever you find it. My schedule is pretty open cause only work once every three days. Thanks.

Back