:fail: alain getting out of my driveway :henry:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
right now, i can fit my lowprofile jack from side if i squeeze it there....LOL

arent you lower than me wen? :jae:

be careful......mine bent the other day.....:lawl:

You're not dumped until you have to drive up on 2x2's to get onto 2x4's to even fit the stock jack under the STOCK side skirts, lol that's how dumped I was when I first installed my Omni's. I was tucking 18's in front HARDCORE...People actually thought I was on air ride lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thats the height to be at darryl. i hope i have to do some crazy nonsense just to jack my car up, haha. if i ever get my suspension.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
thats the height to be at darryl. i hope i have to do some crazy nonsense just to jack my car up, haha. if i ever get my suspension.
Nothing is funner than knowing if you hit an empty pop can on the highway your radiator is history

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, exactly. haha. thats how it was with my gti, haha. you should see the bottom of that thing just from my friends driveway, hahahaha.

nexTOme

Reaction score
ok...enough of dumped talk....so where do you guys jack up to fit jack stand on the side jack point :squintrun:

[email protected].

Reaction score
w/o taking a pic, it's hard to describe... a couple feet from the front of the car, right behind the splash guard there's a cross beam of the front subframe that has about a 4" section you can see. It sort of drops a little lower than the rest of the cross beam. Hit that w/ a floorjack. With my drop I have to drive up on 2x8's and then the jack fits under ok.

lwlba

Reaction score
i drive it up onto a ramp, then jack it up from the front, then rear.

home-made ramp ftw :rock:

Back