Fall Import Alliance Nashville,TN (10/27/13)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Wow maybe I should but doubt my tires will make it hahaha
5ameza3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I wouldn't roll around town in those, let alone drive for hours to a meet.

:peek:

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Yeah you might want to get you some cheap tires just to drive down.

How many are coming down 65?
I can meet up with whomever is coming down or we could all meet up Sunday around 9-11am if that will work. If you want to pm me and I'll send you my number.

I would just like to represent our cgs for the event and meeting before would work out the best IMO.

For those coming down early and needing a hotel room let me know bc I can try and setup a room for whomever needs it at my work "Hyatt place Nashville northeast" pLease pm if needed.

99Accord4life

Reaction score
Yea am not going car broke down! My rear wheel bearing busted so it's on hold until I get money Sunday so there goes my gas money.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah you might want to get you some cheap tires just to drive down.

How many are coming down 65?
I can meet up with whomever is coming down or we could all meet up Sunday around 9-11am if that will work. If you want to pm me and I'll send you my number.

I would just like to represent our cgs for the event and meeting before would work out the best IMO.

For those coming down early and needing a hotel room let me know bc I can try and setup a room for whomever needs it at my work "Hyatt place Nashville northeast" pLease pm if needed.

I'm down for meeting before the show, just let me know. Are any others in here alright with this?

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Hey man so far it's just me and Ghost Ryder that are meeting up. Pm me your number. I have the other Daniel's number and I know I can meet up anytime after 10am. I am just 20-25 minutes away from the event if you want to meet me off the exit on your way down.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Have fun guys, weather should warm up a bit Sunday. I have already seen lots of imports around town. Wish I could make it, but I am working

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Yeah should be a really nice day that's for sure. The only other Nashville guy can't come? Man that sucks 00accord. I will try and take plenty of pics.

I have noticed quite a bit more imports out and about the past 2 days.

Maybe next time you can join us.

If anyone else is going I know me and 2 other guys are probably going to meet up before we head down.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Feels weird not to be going to this, but too much going on this weekend. Have a good time all.

Accord2Show

Reaction score
Chris should have been there. It is almost becoming as big as the summer one. But hay I understand. Sometimes other things take priorities. There is always next year. I missed seeing everyone but I did see you alls cars went back a few times. Had a great time.

See you all in the summer. We need to all stay at the same motel at the summer Import Alliance.

Back