fast and furious fast five

loanaccordr23

Reaction score
:ohsnap:

deals are made and fast and furious fast five is in the making... paul walker and vin diesel are down for another go round... heard the rock mite also have a part in the movie... filming starts l8r this year then expect it to be released in 2011 sometime... damn thats too far off...

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
meh, they were talking about making this months ago, just another waste of money on a movie that makes no positive contribution to society

nyknick1015

Reaction score
this is basically how i see it

Hollywood has a budget for making moves (i say hollywood just to reference movie central). And that budget has to be spent somehow. You have your large acredited directors and producers like stephen speilberg, christoper nolan, m night shamalyan, etc. but they cant even use up all the budget because its so large

so then they have to get rid of that money some how by giving it to guys like Ice Cube and jessy terrerro to make horrible movies like Are we there yet or soul plane. the faster they spend that budget, the more they get the next year. Its crappy movies liek this that balance out hollywood

and the last fast n furious wasnt THAT BAD... i mean they could have used better CG, and actors, and location.... and story line... hmm now that i think about it.... maybe it was kinda bad... oh well... lets just think of it as keeping paul walker and vin deisel employed

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
roger ebert summed it up best: Columbia (pictures) financed "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo" while passing on the opportunity to participate in "Million Dollar Baby," "Ray," "The Aviator," "Sideways" and "Finding Neverland."

all of those movies made good money but were a bit of a gamble. Deuce Bigalow was not a gamble and made okay money, hence why Columbia chose to finance it. Its beyond frustrating for someone who loves films to watch crap like F&F get put out while other filmmakers are striving to get their movies green-lit. I could care less about Paul Walker or Vin Diesel getting work, they are ****ty actors who have scraped the bottom of the barrel. They're getting roles that could be given to better actors, but better actors don't want to ruin their career by getting involved in one of these movies.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Personally, I love the fast and the furious movies, no matter how trashy they are. I'm excited to go see it when it comes out.

OMG TSX

Reaction score
:/
at the same time. i know most of this board would come out to car casting calls if it were near them. lol don't lie. i would too haha
w.e it passes the time.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
eq2l9zk6mh3u2f2m25msxjg8o1_500.jpg

slow f23

Reaction score
i didn't see the 4th one yet.. heard mixed reviews about it. anyone know where i can watch it online for free? :eusa_drool:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
These films are just like Pro Wrestling. A waste of everyone's time and money.

But I'll see it for Jordana Brewster. No I won't.

Back