FastBrakes.com 13.25" BBK !!!

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Oh snap congrats man I know you love the stopping power it looks really good on your car also. Is this the 2pc kit that TAS is selling on their site? The wilwood GB will come with the same calipers also but I like the 2pc rotor.

HomerJay

Reaction score
Nice!!...:thumbsup:

What part number(s) comprise this setup? I'm curious about the required clearances for this setup. Wilwood's site seems to suggest there is no kit for our cars.

Not that I'd be get to this upgrade in the next year or so...

Last edited:

NASOHC

Reaction score
Oh snap congrats man I know you love the stopping power it looks really good on your car also. Is this the 2pc kit that TAS is selling on their site? The wilwood GB will come with the same calipers also but I like the 2pc rotor.

No, totally different - Go to: http://www.FastBrakes.com

wtf 13" :eek:

13.25" to be exact!

:ohsnap: x 12830219

Nice!!...:thumbsup:

What part number(s) comprise this setup? I'm curious about the required clearances for this setup. Wilwood's site seems to suggest there is no kit for our cars.

Not that I'd be get to this upgrade in the next year or so...

Thanks! I called Wilwood a while back cause I had seen their stuff on Accords but they told me to contact FastBrakes.com since they put a kit together with their stuff. My Spokes barely cleared but they claim 17" will work, at least some.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Oh I forgot they sell a kit for us also, 17's will clear if you have the right offset and spoke design it should not be a problem. Any how enjoy the brakes we will have to start a thread for BBK owners lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I SO need to become a member of this club! Nice setup, Wilwood seems to be the popular choice! It does go great with you car, very nice upgrade! Planning on getting the rears as well, or just staying with the fronts?

IcyAccord

Reaction score
Ken, start up the Wilwood club. I'll join it shortly. :coffee:

Back