Fender Bender...

juicebox00

Reaction score
You guys think HS is bad. Wait till you park your car at a college campus.

especially with all the college parties...your car won't be safe even a few blocks away.

that's why all the tuner drivers at my school/ in our club started parking in this 1 section on the second floor of the structure at our school. no dings ever cause everyone is super careful and the people on the sides always park on the edge. Plus it looks cool w/ like the 6+ cars backed in all cool like. lol

btw, OP. that sucks, but at least you dont need a new bumper. plus if the girl is cute get some compensation if you dont go through insurance :hihi: Gotta cherish them high school girls while there still legal.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sorry about the damage. Could have been worse though, it'll be good as new again.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
yeah could have made your car look like it got hit by a depth charge and imploded your trunk like mine :D

SykVSyx

Reaction score
OP, you're in high school, I suspect that those tail lights might appeal to you, at least for now.

Sorry about the damage, that sucks.

At least you can get the decals removed at the same time and clean up the trunk....until you get the tails upgraded.

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
btw, OP. that sucks, but at least you dont need a new bumper. plus if the girl is cute get some compensation if you dont go through insurance :hihi: Gotta cherish them high school girls while there still legal.

Hahaha thats true,,,, but her parents were blaming the whole thing on me.....when it was her fault in the first place...sooo.....we shall see how the insurance company deals with it

Her car took the brunt of the damage though, so i probably shouldnt complain...

(her identity protected for the sake of personal embarassment :eek:)

photo1.jpg

Accord_4_life

Reaction score
Dang that sucks. I'm assuming its her parents car if they are blaming you? or were they there?? Looks like Accord Hybrid rims lol.

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
Dang that sucks. I'm assuming its her parents car if they are blaming you? or were they there?? Looks like Accord Hybrid rims lol.

Yeah her parents are blaming me....i was backing out of a space, i looked behind and noone was there at all....i backed completely out of my space, and was about to shift/drive off when i felt a huge bump, apparently she pulled forwards out of her space, and wasnt paying attention, leaving her car directly in my reverse path.

And about the rims, they are stock haha

Back