final fantasy 12

Jeffro

Reaction score
I'm not excited about the game myself, but obviously the first final fantasy wasn't the "final" fantasy... nor the next 11...

Hush

Reaction score
**** hell yah i am this is the best looking one for the PS2. they said that this is the best one out of all 12, story and graphic wise.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I've heard die hard final fantasy fans might not like it..and I hate how you can't tell what is male and what is female in the game lol they make them all femine looking..the new battle system looks trick though

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
nothing beat FF 7 & 8 on ps2......very disappointed in FFX-2. whens the relase date for FF 12

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^takes a lot of time to play, but i won't consider it wasting time..... i've been following this series for years now, back to when i was in junior high school...

it comes out october 31st btw

cg6accord

Reaction score
ff12 comin in late october, already paid full in advance for the midnight release...ppl can say that ff is gay and a waste of time, but you can say that about everything bro, not to dispute the case or anything just my opinion. FPS...bleh...except counter strike, being asian that is what i play, and i own at street fighter, any one in the series. FF3 was the best FF to date, not to exclude FF7 which rocked but FF8 licked balls. im in the process of beating FF7: dirge of cerebus which is entertaining.

Back