finally got a alignment...

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
You should've bought by camber kit while you had the chance :coffee:

Im slammed. I am running camber. I've had the same tires for a pretty good while and I have noticed only very very minimal wear.:coffee:

kn106518

Reaction score
Ya I asked the same question like about a month ago too, For the heck of it, I got rear camber and front adjustable control arm (INGALL).
719203.jpg

ok I took to AUTOTOYZ cause it easier for my car to get on the lift. so what is the result?
Scan1-1.jpg

The rear is all in spec. It just the ****ing front is camber is still mess up. what do you guys think? The dam mechanic said he already max out the control arm because He's using all freaking 6 bolts. Then I thought why didn't he use just 4 bolts cause I saw someone else on here also has Ingall control arm and it seem that he only use 4 bolts. I called INGALL directly to ask if I can use only 4 bolts and they said "YES".

There that's my experience. Don't know if it help at all. But thought I share anyway

HONDUH AKKORD

Reaction score
alrite hopefully i will not see any tire wear for these few months, and if i do, ill just buy a rear camber kit. hopefully everything will work out fine, HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GO ALIGN MY CAR AGAIN N ROTATE TIRES?

Back