flyers to get more people to join

ryan s

they dont think it
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Posts
21,539
Reaction score
144
Location
be like it is
just brainstorming...what if someone could take pics and cut the car in half and put like the front half next to the back of another? and then have a diagonal line going through them or something? kinda like sketch's new sig, maybe with some side or 3/4s shots...? i know someone can do that! or have a night/day style? take 2 front shots and have a tall a$$ ride like mine on the left during the day, then a slammed ride on the left with the headlights on. you know, the family sedan by day, hot ride by night? those are my "bright" ideas for this time of day. maybe ill come up with some more, like i actually have photoshop haha.
 

ryon527

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Posts
1,064
Reaction score
1
yeah multiple flyers is a good idea....not everyone is agree on whos car is going to be in one flyer. So multiple flyers could fix that. We should also look into getting it printed out on like oversize postcards. Like the glossy professional stuff.
 

ryan s

they dont think it
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Posts
21,539
Reaction score
144
Location
be like it is
ryon527 said:
We should also look into getting it printed out on like oversize postcards. Like the glossy professional stuff.
what do you all think about 5x7" size? i work in a walgreens photo lab:D send the files to me, ill send it over the internet to be printed, and i get a 15% discount on em. 5x7s are $.59 each, before the discount (if i remember right, i can check at work tonight). we dont have postcard-like paper, just regular photo paper but theyd still look good, just not as thick. could they be printed cheaper somewhere else? ive never had anything other than pictures printed.
 

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Posts
25,553
Reaction score
131
Location
based in: not shared
ryan s said:
just brainstorming...what if someone could take pics and cut the car in half and put like the front half next to the back of another? and then have a diagonal line going through them or something? kinda like sketch's new sig, maybe with some side or 3/4s shots...? i know someone can do that! or have a night/day style? take 2 front shots and have a tall a$$ ride like mine on the left during the day, then a slammed ride on the left with the headlights on. you know, the family sedan by day, hot ride by night? those are my "bright" ideas for this time of day. maybe ill come up with some more, like i actually have photoshop haha.

i like the idea with the 2 cars on one thing. like a regular car like close to stock like yours, and then a completely hooked up one, like a coupe or something. or we could do like 2 sedans on one.....close to stock and hooked up and same with the coupes, that would knock out 2 flyers, and it would be a good idea to put the coupe ones on a coupe car that you see, visa versa with sedans. i like that 1/2 of one car and 1/2 of another idea too.....i might just have to try that out, haha.
 

ryan s

they dont think it
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Posts
21,539
Reaction score
144
Location
be like it is
Sketch o5 said:
i like the idea with the 2 cars on one thing. like a regular car like close to stock like yours, and then a completely hooked up one, like a coupe or something. or we could do like 2 sedans on one.....close to stock and hooked up and same with the coupes, that would knock out 2 flyers, and it would be a good idea to put the coupe ones on a coupe car that you see, visa versa with sedans. i like that 1/2 of one car and 1/2 of another idea too.....i might just have to try that out, haha.
YES! someone actually understands what i was trying to say! lets get some pics so he can start chopping. i might take some pics with the silverstars tonight, but theyll probly come up blurry cause my display get busted and i cant see where my camera settings are :(
 

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Posts
25,553
Reaction score
131
Location
based in: not shared
i was thinkin a side shot, like a straight side shot. the only problem with you and me is that our cars are the same color!!! hahahaha, that wont work too well.

aslo, anyone with a straight on front shot of an accord with lambos, post it up, i wanna mess around with another idea i have.
 

acrod99

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Posts
1,306
Reaction score
4
Location
SLC, UT
Big side shot for you if you want it...
img14105vr.jpg
 

cdubb77

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Posts
2,644
Reaction score
2
Location
Bronx, NY
I think this is a great idea. Shouldn't only apply to modified Accords only though. I see 6th gen's all the time. I'd give one to someone with a stock 6th gen. They'll come to the site, see our cars and want to start modifying.

Here's my side shot.

502331_151_full.jpg
 

jonblizz

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2005
Posts
521
Reaction score
2
Location
Philadelphia, Pa
Wildman said:
sounds like a plan. we can just sticky a thread with designs and people can print them out at their leisure. i think having a few different ones could be good too
im feeling this idea, yo its funny how many ppl have 6 gens so i would probably have to print at least 100 at a time
 
Back
Top