flyers to get more people to join

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
I've seen quite a couple of them out here. I'm going to take Acrod's idea and I'll give you some of my pics to put on them too. I haven't released any photos of my whip yet but I will in a couple weeks when I get a few more projects done.

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
i think it'd be easier to just make the flyers available in a thread to download, and then if any of you guys want to download one and print it out at home then you can. as far as professional printing goes, I don't really see the need.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Wildman said:
as far as professional printing goes, I don't really see the need.

I agree. Think about it, everytime someone gives you a flyer or puts one under your wipers, what do you do? Throw it away. It'd be a helluva lot cheaper to print it out maybe from a pdf or something, and like v6p, have a color and b&w version.

ryon527

Reaction score
I would do nice color postcards if your in a car show or something. Put if you see someone in a parking lot I would do a regular black and white. I can print a bunch of black and white ones at work on the laser printer,

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, the printing out idea is deff a good one. thats what i was gonna do anyway, cuz its cheep and easy, hell ill prolly even make a few different ones on the side.

ryon527

Reaction score
I'm like 3/4 done on one. I'll probably finish this week some time. Acrod99 you should do one, you got some good signature pics.

angelplus

Reaction score
What I was thinking, is that we could print out a few different ones, with different cars.. just an idear

Hailee91969

Reaction score
congrats

ryon527 said:
php?t=24034&highlight=flyers[/url].

Congrats on the flyers ryon527. Hope you had fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Back