Fog Light Question

Mr_Hback01

Reaction score
Can someone post a picture of the 02-02 fogs on their bumper? I installed mine but they look like they protrude a little more than what I was thinking. This would be much appreciated!!!

blackcord

Reaction score
Can someone post a picture of the 02-02 fogs on their bumper? I installed mine but they look like they protrude a little more than what I was thinking. This would be much appreciated!!!

Here's 2 pics of my OEM Style fogs

EscoStylez

Reaction score
I just bought my oem foglights yellow lens from ebay last week paided 50 free shipping when I got them they seem to big to fit had to do some cutting.....be careful wit wut u buy the switch diddnt fit so i str8 connected it to my headlights :( but its all good

Mr_Hback01

Reaction score
Here's 2 pics of my OEM Style fogs

Thank you much. So the curve for the bar on the inside is supposed to sit back more or less flush on that bar? Means im gonna have to shave a little off to get them to fit flush. Going to use some pipe strapping to secure to bumper a little better. At the moment sip ties FTW!!

blackcord

Reaction score
Thank you much. So the curve for the bar on the inside is supposed to sit back more or less flush on that bar? Means im gonna have to shave a little off to get them to fit flush. Going to use some pipe strapping to secure to bumper a little better. At the moment sip ties FTW!!

Im not sure what you mean by "the curve for the bar on the inside". You mean the middle 3/4" bar that runs the length of the bumper? You gotta cut that, but just make sure that you dont cut too much off. Here is a complete PDF diy that should help you out. It shows exactly what you need to cut.

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=319

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I would have suggested avoiding replica fog kits, only because the wiring/switch tends to be missing something or doesn't fit right.

Hope you got a legit/complete kit.

Mr_Hback01

Reaction score
Alright, completed fog light install including splice into parking lights, then ALSO wiring up a switch that I had with some leftover speaker wire I had laying around.

3000K DDM HIDS!!!! Light up the road very very nice. I am very pleased! :rock:

some pictures

IMG_2222.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Were there any parts in the kit that you couldn't use or that didn't fit properly?

Looks like you got them mounted perfectly though, nice work with that.

Mr_Hback01

Reaction score
I spliced into the parking lights and didnt use the switch or relay part of the harness, just used my own switch and wired it up myself.

Back