Foglight help please...

metrick1235

Reaction score
Ok... so i think i blew out the relay and i know i fried the civic switch...i was being stupid and it fried... So i need to find a new relay/switch or entire harness... Does anyone know where i can find this.. Ive pulled the relay and Autozone and Advance can not match the part number or with any other relay they have in stock. I contacted the guy my wife bought the fog lights from and he said that they do not sell the harness' separate. So any one that can help would much appreciated. Im pretty good at wiring things but i made a noob mistake leaving the battery connected. I can make my own harness if anyone knows what i need as far as correct relay and all...

Possible solution? Could i hook up my fog lights to the Stock Headlight with an HID harness and then run a switch off that somehow, as i have my Headlights on a harness for my HID in headlights...

Last edited:

chrismister2k1

Reaction score
You can run the wires to the parking light you just won't have the option to turn them on and off when ever u want they just be on when ever you turn your parking lights on

lashlee

Reaction score
I have a harness and switch from a 08 Honda Fit fog light kit that might work. I don't know what you have done to yours or if it will even fit but I'll snap some pics if you are interested. PM me or email me if you are interested.

Back