Footwell Lights

aznboi606

Reaction score
I just installed my white led footwell lights, might do it for the center console also.

2011-03-20022128.jpg

2011-03-20022058.jpg

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
dang those look pretty good, ive been wanting to do it for a while. did you buy a kit or custom?

sabSquishy

Reaction score
Dang those are bright. I've been thinking about the same thing but didn't want it to be so bright. Are you running 12 SMD LEDs in each well or 6 each?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
looks good, do you have them wired to a switch? i have my switch wired to my power for my head unit and grounded to a bolt by the drivers side fuse box, and the LED's are just 2 15" bars i got from autozone for like $8

001Stunna

Reaction score
looks good, do you have them wired to a switch? i have my switch wired to my power for my head unit and grounded to a bolt by the drivers side fuse box, and the LED's are just 2 15" bars i got from autozone for like $8

As Dom suggested if using leds, they hardly take away any current and splicing in the stereo power wire is pretty easy. If you want the comfortability of turning them on/off then wire in a switch as well.

Only thing is just make sure you secure the led bulbs/strips in place and make sure the wiring can't come loose as you'll end up possibly pulling it with your leg(s)

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
theres not much to it. :lawl: i did it at like 11:30 at night because i was bored. the hardest part was running the wire from the passenger side footwell up through the dash and to my switch (mounted right behind the ignition) but nothing you wouldnt be able to figure out

maybe i'll whip one up tomorrow

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
I just wired mine to my dash so when I turn on my headlights/gauges they come on. Sorta wanna install manual switch though

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
the thing about my switch is it doesnt light up blue, just a really bright white and my rear seat passengers ***** about it blinding them at night :lawl:

Back