Forum changes feedback

schmiddr2

Reaction score
It tells me every upload either "exceeds your quota" or "exceeds the forum's limits", so it knows the difference. Maybe it is a permission problem since you were able to upload and I cannot. Or maybe another non-mod can try it to make sure it's not just me. :poke:

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I love the new smilies, but let's make sure they all work.. For example the one with the face doesn't because there's a cuss word in it, results in this:

:haters:

What can we do about this and other similar examples?

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to edit the smilie text to something else.

Edit: I believe I got them all. I even fixed the one in your post. :duckhunt:

:haters:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Any progress with the PDF function?

I have to edit the smilie text to something else.

:jerkit: and :manos: are duplicates, I think there may be a couple others.

EDIT: Yep.

:ugh: and :uhoh2:
:thinking: and :think:
:thumbsup: and :waytogo:
:owned: and :fca5278e:
:sleeping: and :sleepy10:

Can we delete the second ones for each? The first ones are what members are use to.

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Been advocating for this CHANGE for years.....

Return of the elusive iTrader feedback system :boohoo:
tht's an add-on

no go

Well that's cool Roy, but why would that be a reason not to have it? Why would it be a no go? We had it before, even before there was a paid membership. Now we have a full-blown membership, TONS of paid members, and no way to leave legitimate feedback which quantitatively reflects the reputation of merchants. The least we can get back is the iTrader system. The feedback thread is great, but it's obsolete. Great for qualitative response, but not the same, at a glance. It is my firm belief that both systems should be in place and working to supplement each other, for legitimate sales and reputation.

:rondod: :shizweak:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Well that's cool Roy, but why would that be a reason not to have it? Why would it be a no go? We had it before, even before there was a paid membership. Now we have a full-blown membership, TONS of paid members, and no way to leave legitimate feedback which quantitatively reflects the reputation of merchants. The least we can get back is the iTrader system. The feedback thread is great, but it's obsolete. Great for qualitative response, but not the same, at a glance. It is my firm belief that both systems should be in place and working to supplement each other, for legitimate sales and reputation.

when was this thread created?
when did we get a new owner?
tell me how the previous owner was? i'm pretty sure u can answer tht
did u assume I had full admin power? well, i never had full admin power.
do i get the dues from the membership? no

the initial purpose of this thread was to do create changes with my limited admin power during the previous ownership. It couldn't be done before, but maybe something the new management could.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I guess my shit is weak then, because I thought that this thread was in general for forum changes, not just those that pertain to you having the power to make (even if this thread was created before the new admins), that criteria wasn't specified in the initial post for the feedback you were trying to get so I didn't make that assumption. Wasn't trying to single out your ability to make this adjustment, I know you already told me that you yourself cannot make that change. I was just simply again trying to bring the concern to the top again for the new management to see lol. :hands:
If anything, I was hoping that maybe since you are in power to represent us (as well as some mod powers), you would advocate to bring back this change as well. And reading through the thread, since we have had recent interjection from other admin in this thread who do have the power to look into these changes, I thought this would be a proper place to address this topic. Or maybe I should have just bumped Cody's thread from 2007?

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Wasn't trying to single out your ability to make this adjustment, I know you already told me that you yourself cannot make that change.

yeah, good job of not pointing me out

your intentions are good, but the delivery was wrong

Back