Free Energy Drink!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

finch13

Reaction score
Mountain Dew Throwback is on sale at the local grocery stores right now... Aug01 expiration, but it's 2/$1 on 20oz. bottles. And it's legit :)

sodaks2k

Reaction score
i heard about something like that, when i told a friend about this, he went to a Hess Gas Station and they told him he could be arrested or something, im like wtf..

My wife said the same thing. I replied "for using a copied coupon?" Seriously? What's the charge and how serious can it be? :jerkit:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Finally got an answer....
Thanks for taking the time to contact our company directly with this inquiry.
We have been made aware of these fraudulent coupons which are being circulated in the market. Our legal department is working on the matter right now. I will forward your information along to our legal department as well. This information will be helpful in the investigation of this matter.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Sincerely,
Lorraine @ Monster

They can't arrest you for a copied coupon. You copied it, you didn't make it. Although they can throw the "ignorance is no excuse line" - What are they really gonna do? Prosecute the thousands of people that have taken advantage of it? Doubtful. The person or persons that made it, probably.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back