Front bumper reconstruction (also lemme know what u think)

98akkordLX

Reaction score
Sry guyz therez no updates on this grill yet, its been raining since the last 2-3 dayz and also snow!!!! fuggen blowwz. But shud be good weather sunday so ima work on it! OO BTW MUHUHOHOHAHHAHAHA, I JUSS BOT SUM EXPANDING FOAM!! YOU KNO WHAT THAT MEANZ!!!!! Custom fabricationnn!!!! i'll play with it and once i have a nice design for it, start glassin on it, i'll take sum pix at the end of work day tomo and let u guyz kno how it came out!

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I think instead of using a grill of another car and make it fit, find one that is close enough and mod it to make a grill shell. That's where i think it will come together. What you have done will look fine if it has some sort of "border" where it doesn't look just cut out. So just find something that is close and mod it, that's what i would do.

98akkordLX

Reaction score
Noway steven, that iznt evn the shape i desire man, that has an absolute flat bottom, and im craving that sharp v look of the newest TL, it seemz that jsut that little v angle givz it the character and the soul of being an acura. and i wanted that aggressive look to my grill, and also cuz nobody else will ever have a bumper like mine, but thass juss a bonus!!
BTW i didnt realize expanding foam i got took 8 hrz to cure so ima cut n shape the grill tomo, will update you guyz with pics tomo!

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
keep it up man, thats gonna be sick once you get in finished i know it will be! it should be all done before may, correct?

stevent

Reaction score
I'm not saying to get the same grill I got, I'm saying that I got the grill in the link for my car and the lines were near identical for the my bumper.
The grill that I suggest you get is the 2nd gen TL grill which is angular at the bottom which kind of matches the the insert that you made for your bumper.
22222222222222222.jpg

31_1_b.jpg

And here is mines. It still needs work because the top portion line up well with the hood and has a crack.
Picture095.jpg

Last edited:

98akkordLX

Reaction score
THE GRILL THAT STEVEN SHOWD(GOLD ONE) IZ ACTUALLY SIMILAR 2 MY CUT OUT SHAPE, BUT HIZ CAR'Z GRILL IZ STR8, THERE IZ NO v ON THE BOTTOM... WHAT CAR'Z GRILL IZ THE GOLD ONE??

Back