front end rebulid? parts list

Saeed521

Reaction score
23085300027_large.jpg

23085300030_large.jpg

Hey saeed521, i had similar situation happen to my car when i was racing and clipped an explorer. EFFF FORDS!!! i was able to straighten the radiator support by myself due to low funds at the time. and got the rest of the parts from junk yards and what now. if ur interested i can walk u through the steps to fix it

Dude your car looks tight and how did you bend the radiator support back i was going to do the same thing by hooking it up to a tahoe and having him pull it enough to where i can straighten it out. BUT IM ALL EARS ILL DO ANYTHING AT THIS POINT LOL :bowdown:

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
I saw an add for this car on craigslist. Gonna be a lot of work if you actually wanna fix it. I would just pick out the motor and tranny and see what I could make from that then look for another car. If you really love the 6th gens, there isnt a law against getting another one.

Honda4Life

Reaction score
A rare blue accord bits the dust! :/

You need to see if yoru frame or subframe saw damage...of so not worth the fix..if not fix it

I think it depends on how emotionally invested you are in your car

Saeed521

Reaction score
nah the frame and subframe look good im only worried about pulling the radiator housing out and im very emotionally invested in my car...its my first car :skurred::boohoo:

sikjdm

Reaction score
slow down next time..

from what i can see you will need a new hood, bumper, fenders, radiator support, radiator, headlights. from there probably smaller stuff will need to be replaced.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Hey saeed521, i had similar situation happen to my car when i was racing and clipped an explorer. EFFF FORDS!!! i was able to straighten the radiator support by myself due to low funds at the time. and got the rest of the parts from junk yards and what now. if ur interested i can walk u through the steps to fix it

Really, you're going to blame the Ford when you were doing something stupid.......:ugh2:

Never like to see anyone get in to an accident, but let's use some common sense out on the roads.

speeder98

Reaction score
ok well how experienced are you with this kind of work? under the hood it wont look great bt it will be functional. do u have a better picture of the radiator supprt? and wat is that foil looking stuff u have under the hood?

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
ok well how experienced are you with this kind of work? under the hood it wont look great bt it will be functional. do u have a better picture of the radiator supprt? and wat is that foil looking stuff u have under the hood?

:rice:

Saeed521

Reaction score
yeah it is rice lmao its my air intake and im a quick learner so howd u pull it i need to do that so i can get to all the other crap like radiator and such

Back