Front License plate mount

MNAccord98

Reaction score
I dont mean in the front!
I mean the underside of the bumper like you guys are saying.
I just ordered one online!

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
the one i have is a GT advance plate holder bought it at Super Auto Bacs when it was still around it was 12 bucks.
picture.php

picture.php

MNAccord98

Reaction score
okay im gonna try and ask this right. you know how accord bumpers have pre drilled holes for the mounts made just for that body style. are there any undermount brackets i can get that will screw into those same holes???

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
No...

But I will continue to preach the Altec Show'n'Go license plate bracket. So you can have it up while driving, and hide it away for meets, pictures, shows, etc.

Best of both worlds. And what I'd do is keep it down all the time. If you ever do get pulled over, say you're really sorry you forgot to put it back up after taking pictures of the car.

Yeah, it costs a little money... but you could also design something similar yourself if you're that worried about $50.

acedomain

Reaction score
No...

But I will continue to preach the Altec Show'n'Go license plate bracket. So you can have it up while driving, and hide it away for meets, pictures, shows, etc.

Best of both worlds. And what I'd do is keep it down all the time. If you ever do get pulled over, say you're really sorry you forgot to put it back up after taking pictures of the car.

Yeah, it costs a little money... but you could also design something similar yourself if you're that worried about $50.

just checked this out ...n i luv it deff gonna buy this wen i can

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yeah, def. Just to show you how well it can hide away, here is a pic with mine installed. It's attached to the top of the lower grille.

Pretty well hidden, indeed.

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

And on the TL.....

PIC016.jpg

PIC018.jpg

Last edited:
Back