Front License plate mount

CRV_33

Reaction score
its true cops have been enforcing all these non-moving violations as of late in MN. I got ticketed twice within a 3 month period for tint violations in Hennepin county.

MNAccord98 is this an accord (generation, coupe or sedan)? If so, there are 2 bolt holes that are in place. You may need to get a U-shaped threaded washer that is threaded from the local honda dealer. I actually have a used OEM plate holder that I can sell cheap. Let me know.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you get pulled over, inform the officer that the law he is enforcing is actually worthless legislation which while serving no benefit also costs you more money at renewal, not to mention a front plate hurts the aesthetics of the vehicle.

And if that doesn't work, tell him the old mounting bracket broke and you have a new one on order.

Ch1R

Reaction score
If you get pulled over, inform the officer that the law he is enforcing is actually worthless legislation which while serving no benefit also costs you more money at renewal, not to mention a front plate hurts the aesthetics of the vehicle.

And if that doesn't work, tell him the old mounting bracket broke and you have a new one on order.

Hahaha, that be another ticket haha buy a bracket off amazon its only like $8

jwong512

Reaction score

Or you could always just say you just got a new bumper and the shop didn't have a chance to drill in holes for the front bumper yet. Done!

MNAccord98

Reaction score
yea got pulled over today, no front plate and tinted front windows, had my car for 3 days in the town before i got pulled over so im gonna have to drill holes into my bumper :'( he just told me i can get ticketed for the tint so im not going to take that off till it happens.

its a 2005 accord coupe v6 6spd. black paint black interior dark tint and dropped on tein basics 2.5 inches, so its not like i blended in with all the other cars it was bound to happen.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
i just showed you a picture of what you can buy and you still want to drill holes? ok fine, up to you. im just saying...once you drill holes, that's it.

Narftastic

Reaction score
Why in the blue hell would you drill holes in your bumper just for a plate??

It's gonna look stupid imo. Just buy a bracket thing on ebay.

Ch1R

Reaction score
Just sent you a link where to buy it, and still wanan drill holes...?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
6GA has spoken...don't drill holes in your bumper. Someone before me tried it on the bumper and failed. The areas where thry tried drilling look like crap.

Back