Front Lips for 01-02 Sedan

jeremykta

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good-looking lip for my 2001 Accord sedan, however, it seems like most lips do not work with the 01-02 bumpers. Does anyone know of any good front lips for the 01-02 bumpers?

jordan

Reaction score
I'm also looking for this, as well as the rear lip. Or at least to know if the 98-00 sedan lip fits the 01.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Caliaccord02

Reaction score

blackcord

Reaction score
For the front lip to fit, you will need to cut some slits on the middle section to make it fit. I did this on my BaysonR PU Mugen style lip. BTW you should try and get a polyurethane lip instead of ABS

For my rear lip, I used a coupe PU OEM style lip, but I had to chop it in the middle and extend it about 5 inches then bondo.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Thats true, I forgot about that middle section . What I did was cut the bottom section of the crosses on the bumper and slid the lip through. How hard was it to bondo the oem coupe lip blackcord? Was looking at getting a mugen rear lip but cant find one, same with the wings west without spending $250.

blackcord

Reaction score
Thats true, I forgot about that middle section . What I did was cut the bottom section of the crosses on the bumper and slid the lip through. How hard was it to bondo the oem coupe lip blackcord? Was looking at getting a mugen rear lip but cant find one, same with the wings west without spending $250.

Not too bad. Here is my write up on what I did to chop and bondo the rear lip with some pics.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46708

Last edited:

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
I might just get 2 rear lips,chop a piece out of one and extend the other one that way. Might be a little easier that way since I have never done body work. Thanks for your help. Also sorry for jacking this thread.lol

Back