Full DIY 01-03 JDM civic fog lights install

slowrider87

Reaction score
completely unrelated opinion: idk how people think fogs look good on those bumpers. they only look good on the 01-02 bumpers in the holes where they are supposed to go in the first place.

the civic fogs look way better than the OEM. the civics at least have the housing to make it look like part of the bumper. the OEM look like two baseballs that light up at night wedged in the bumper. but as for "how people think they look good" it's easy. for the same reason you think they don't. it's just their opinion. we could argue it all day but it's not gonna change what anyone thinks.

hellfire127

Reaction score
My white light doesn't show up either, just the green when it's on. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the wiring perhaps.

Here are pics of them at night time, they have not be adjusted as I'm too lazy right now to do that.
443313f0-55d3-76b4.jpg

443313f0-55e7-f50b.jpg

DabbiFresh

Reaction score
yeah my light does the same thing no white. i saw it on once when i was testing my connects but never got it back on after that

metrick1235

Reaction score
K so it looks like im getting a set of these for Christmas :) ... What size bulbs do i need to do 3000K HID in them....

metrick1235

Reaction score
I don't think the ebay ones, will do well with HID Bulbs heat though. Another thing is make sure you use some film such laminx etc on the lense to protect it from rock chips etc.

Ok, so maybe just do 3000k halogens..(yellows) And i thought of that, have some at my dads house from my fogs when i had my truck..

001Stunna

Reaction score
Ok, so maybe just do 3000k halogens..(yellows) And i thought of that, have some at my dads house from my fogs when i had my truck..

I just bought the yellow lense ones, put in yellow color bulbs, and used yellow oracle film i got from a friend who works in a local tint shop lolz. I'm happy with it.

hayn808

Reaction score
roger i just did this and it turned out awesome, i bought the ebay jdm yellow kit from k2motor

Back