pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for the write ups!
:D

drey

Reaction score
I noticed the F wire connecting to the G wire runs pretty hot. Should I be concerned?

king.omar

Reaction score
Ebay seems to be selling foglights that would fit 2000 honda accord 4 door sedan, should I use these?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-2002-HONDA-ACCORD-4-DR-FOG-LIGHT-LAMP-FOGLIGHT-FOGLAMP-CLEAR-/130738086702?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2000|Model%3AAccord&hash=item1e7098e32e&vxp=mtr

or would the 01-03 civic fogs still be a better fit? im wondering if these ebay ones are jdm to fit the 2000 accord or if they are really meant for the 01 accords, in that case would fitting them be more hectic then the civics? i feel it may be more worth it to use these but unsure

001Stunna

Reaction score
Ebay seems to be selling foglights that would fit 2000 honda accord 4 door sedan, should I use these?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-2002-HONDA-ACCORD-4-DR-FOG-LIGHT-LAMP-FOGLIGHT-FOGLAMP-CLEAR-/130738086702?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2000|Model%3AAccord&hash=item1e7098e32e&vxp=mtr

or would the 01-03 civic fogs still be a better fit? im wondering if these ebay ones are jdm to fit the 2000 accord or if they are really meant for the 01 accords, in that case would fitting them be more hectic then the civics? i feel it may be more worth it to use these but unsure

They would both work. With the ones you linked though you have to do some more precise cutting to get the middle grill plastic piece to fit nicely in the groove for the fogs...whereas in the civic fogs no/1 can see how nicely you did your cutout as the fogs black cover goes over it.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Ebay seems to be selling foglights that would fit 2000 honda accord 4 door sedan,

I bought those fog lights last week and put them in yesterday. The wiring is about the same as this thread but the fit is not as easy. You will have to cut out most of the left and right side out of the bumper grill and a lot of shaving will need to done on the fog lights themselves to get them to fit as well. They do look freaking awesome too once you get them in.
It did take about 6 hours to get them in. They also do not ship with any directions or wiring when you buy them.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
I would post a picture of how they look on my ride but I can't yet due to the fact I am still a noob here. I will try and upload them to my profile so you can see them.

001Stunna

Reaction score
I would post a picture of how they look on my ride but I can't yet due to the fact I am still a noob here. I will try and upload them to my profile so you can see them.
upload the pics to imageshack or photobucket. use the link to post them here.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Yeah I have to be a member of more than 7 days before I can post any links or pictures on here. I did upload the photos in my albums of the EBay fog lights.

Aguilar2319

Reaction score
Hello, i recently got the lights and installed them fine but when it came to the wiring, i followed every step but the fog lights wont turn on, BUT the switch light does turn on, everything is grounded and connected the way it should according to this DIY. I have a possible reason why they wont turn on, where it is grounded, the previous owner painted the car and it got into the metal so does having paint affect the ground? Should i sand off the paint? or does it have nothing to do with it. Also could you tell me any other possible reasons why this isnt working? thanks.
i would try the sanding off the paint but it is night time now and i cant see anything

Back