FS: Function Form type-I coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm parting out my car and eventually selling my car before I leave for bootcamp.

Function form type 1 coilovers
used for LESS than 8k miles. Very good condition and best bang for your buck. I'm on stock tires so its not toooo stiff of a ride but you can definitely feel the difference.

Trade for your stock suspension + 430
For sale for $500

Socal members can vouch I'm honest. I MAY negotiate but do not bother lowballing me. I do need to get stuff sold and packed ready for the military.

It is still currently on my car so if you want to trade we can meet up and swap suspensions. I prefer LOCAL but if not, out of state buyers will be first come first serve.

I am at work now and don't have pics of actual coilovers but if you're local I'm in the 626 and you can test drive if you want.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm parting out my car and eventually selling my car before I leave for bootcamp.

Function form type 1 coilovers
used for LESS than 8k miles. Very good condition and best bang for your buck. I'm on stock tires so its not toooo stiff of a ride but you can definitely feel the difference.

Trade for your stock suspension + 430
For sale for $500

Socal members can vouch I'm honest. I MAY negotiate but do not bother lowballing me. I do need to get stuff sold and packed ready for the military.

It is still currently on my car so if you want to trade we can meet up and swap suspensions. I prefer LOCAL but if not, out of state buyers will be first come first serve.

I am at work now and don't have pics of actual coilovers but if you're local I'm in the 626 and you can test drive if you want.

Not to be an ***, but you need pics of actual items per sale man. :deal:

001Stunna

Reaction score
well he said he's at work. if pics are up relatively soon it shouldn't be a problem.

I might be wrong but i assumed that op was going solely based on his comment of socal members vouching for him, as he states hes at work and DOESNT have pics, not at work and will be getting pics later.

Either way, mods feel free to delete my comment if found unnecessary.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Reasonable presumption, and since it's suspension, people will definately want to see what condition they are in, unless it's a 'SoCal Exclusive' sale.......

Drew707

Reaction score
Willing to ship? are you v6 or i4 for the stock suspension. i have oem 4cyl suspension.

b3a0s5e

Reaction score
hey man first of all good luck... what branch u joining? im active army currently in iraq.. im going home for r&r in may i was looking for some type ones (new) to put on my car wen i was home but if these are in g/c ill buy.. u give military discounts? lol let me know what you think ship to 33180... MIAMI baby!!!!! again good luck bro its not as hard as alot think.. just 9 weeks!! keep that in mind the whole time n ull b alright

hellfire127

Reaction score
how is the ride comfort compared to the tein ss? also interested if you would be able to ship.

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score

Lol thanks for highlighting the key words for me...

hey man first of all good luck... what branch u joining? im active army currently in iraq.. im going home for r&r in may i was looking for some type ones (new) to put on my car wen i was home but if these are in g/c ill buy.. u give military discounts? lol let me know what you think ship to 33180... MIAMI baby!!!!! again good luck bro its not as hard as alot think.. just 9 weeks!! keep that in mind the whole time n ull b alright

Im going active duty Navy. Submarine Electronics, and thank you for currently serving our country and all of us.

as for shipping, like I mentioned it will be first come first serve, price is negotiable like I stated, but I do believe one person above you asked for shipping first. if it does not go through, you will be next.

Take care on the rest of your tour, I got couple buddies in 11Bravo(?) [Foot infantry] and my coworker is shipping out in April to become Combat Medic. Come home safely!

As for everyone else who asked for pics, I am currently an EMT working 50-60 hours weekly. I will do my best to try to get at least some cell phone pictures, but my work hours are extremely long and by the time im off i am completely exhausted. I am leaning more towards local sales so I am offering the free test drive if you like it, we can swap it right then and there for a trade.

MODs - just give me some time and I will be able to get some pics. Once I get a day off and find my jack i'll snap some pics for you guys.
For now, any local socal residents interested, PM me or leave a post here and we can arrange a test drive for yourself.

The ride itself is not too stiff, then again I am on stock tires so there is plenty of cushion. However, you can definitely feel the difference when switching lanes or making a right turn, and cant forget about the stance too.

If you plan on doing suspension, trust me, do it right the first time. I have had springs before but I wish I just went straight to the coilovers instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back