G23

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
So you don't need the H22 Intake manifold you could just use the F23 one instead?

u use the intake manifold that matches the head....

as for passing emissions, good luck on tht... u're swapping from obd2 to obd1, which basically means automatic failure

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I would stick to H22 manifold.. Why would you want to use the F23 manifold on H22 head? Besides, the H22 head supports aftermarket intake manifolds, whereas the F23 head does not.. They all need to be custom made.

LM1092

Reaction score
I would stick to H22 manifold.. Why would you want to use the F23 manifold on H22 head? Besides, the H22 head supports aftermarket intake manifolds, whereas the F23 head does not.. They all need to be custom made.

Yeah I knew they made aftermarket Intake manifolds for the H22 head I just didn't know if you could use the F23 one on it I was just wondering on that.... I was lookin at the Skunk2 Manifold though for the swap

Michael_accord

Reaction score
Do it, but use the H22 Skunk2 IM, NOT the F23 one.. F23 one will not fit without firewall modification.

The h22 skunk2 intake is the one you will need to beat back the firewall to fit and fill your mounts or upgrade them. Also theres more to it like the wiring etc. Its not hard to figure out tho. Also if you want to go to obd1 for tuning purpose I recommend you go to a junk yard and find a prelude with the 2 wire iacv already connected to the top plenum and just take the top plenum. Or or, you could use a 3 wire one and run a piggy back system.

Back