Garage Shoot From SD

WizyWiz

Reaction score
Great photoshoot. so clean. so sexy.

question for qwerty101

ur drop is what i would like. i have 17s also and am worried about the camber with such a drop.

how much are you dropped?
and camber kit?
thanks

qwerty101

Reaction score
Great photoshoot. so clean. so sexy.

question for qwerty101

ur drop is what i would like. i have 17s also and am worried about the camber with such a drop.

how much are you dropped?
and camber kit?
thanks

first of all thanks.
and im probably dropped about 3.5 almost 4 inches maybe? when i put a credit card under my jackstand, the jackstand goes about half way into the credit card (if u could try and picture that) as far as camber goes. i think my tires have been treating me pretty good. as long as u get an alignment shortly after ur slam ur car youll be straight for AT LEAST a year. my tires lasted me for like a year and a couple months. and they still have a good amount of tread throughout the tire. if ur wondering what tires im running, they are nexen N3000. pretty cheap priced tires but last pretty damn for the camber im running. and no i am not running a camber kit. hope this clears ur questions

Bee Dizzle

Reaction score
Awesome pics guys def some of the greatest accords on this site

WizyWiz

Reaction score
one more qwerty101

:poke:

is ur fenders rolled?
any (annoying) rubbing issues?

just asking because ideally, that drop is :drool:

thanks again

just to reiterate, amazing shoot

Last edited:

qwerty101

Reaction score
one more qwerty101

:poke:

is ur fenders rolled?
any (annoying) rubbing issues?

just asking because ideally, that drop is :drool:

thanks again

just to reiterate, amazing shoot

nah not fenders rolled. and nah i dont have rubbing issues. im running on 17x7.5 on 205/40 series tires. so they are pretty small and im tuckin the tread on all 4 wheels. but no rubbing issues. i plan to get 45 series tires for the next set of tires ill be purchasing. so ill get back to u incase u want to knwo if i rub on that size tire

sd2000av6

Reaction score
thanks for the invite guys lol haha

haha sorry man. we'll be doing another one very soon ill tell you when we set up a date and place.

for this one i wanted to keep it small. too much to organize when there are too many cars.

Back