Getting together my turbo kit

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Still some non believers lurking around I see... lol
once somebody proves to me ANYTHING made in china is as good as anything on the market, ill believe. we're not talking 1 year, we're talking 3 years, 5 years...60k+ thousand miles.

cell phones, electronics, home wares, tools...i dont give a ****..."made in china" = ****. i give less than 2 ****s that people can replace well-made things like garrett turbos or snap-on tools many times over for the initial cost.

bottom line is: you shouldnt HAVE to replace ****ty products. my dad is cheap, and nothing he buys is worth two ****s, everything fails...he bought a DVD player for like $10...the mother ****er's remote doesnt work out of the box :jerkit:

come the **** on...we can do better than china.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
knock off = garbage = problems down the road if not immediately = no bueno.
Simple math

joe80055

Reaction score
So unappreciative. Be supportive, not negative.

Enjois! I might be getting injectors for cheap! check out the turbo prototype thread :D

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you plan on using cheap china ebay turbo's in your turbo kits...I forsee you giving a lot of people their money back.

joe80055

Reaction score
If you plan on using cheap china ebay turbo's in your turbo kits...I forsee you giving a lot of people their money back.

Rule #1 in entrepreneurship.... You can not be afraid of risk.

Look how A'Pexi, Greddy, HKS, McDonalds, Rockefeller, Gates and all the others did.

I've been in the library for a good 6+ hrs a day for the past few months doing research--reading texts involving management/legalities left and right to the point where my back, butt, and eyes are completely sore.
I'm preparing myself.

So far once again.. there are many out there that have been running this kitat least a good 3-5,000 miles already. There's even 3 guys that put a good 10,000 on their kits on v6p already as well and least a good year for a few others. We all know who they are on v6p and I have yet to hear any of them complain.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Except...those companies had a background in their particular business.

AKA - a team or group of people with a history in racing.

EnjoiPugs

Reaction score
I'm finally going forward with the turbo project. It's taking a while due to time and money constraints, but I've ordered a bunch of stuff and plan on getting more soon. As far as what turbo I will be using, I haven't decided yet. It mostly depends on the amount of money I will have when I'm ready to get one. Either way I am putting together pieces to include a t3/t4 .63 .50.
Anyways, here's the manifold I got in the mail to get the ball rolling :)
manifold.jpg

turbomanifold.jpg

Back