GlassJAw's Euro R Accord

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Re: GlassJAw's 2000 CL1 Euro R Accord Sedan

The SiR-T has a f20 200hp and a redline of 8,500 rpms, i dont think it needs a conversion lol. I would happy to just have that car in the USA without any problems.

it also has about 0 ft lbs of tq, very unworth it, imo, haha.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

it also has about 0 ft lbs of tq, very unworth it, imo, haha.

$hit andy, they are like paper weight. Some of the frame is aluminum and not safe, thats why its so hard to import cars. You would have to reconstruct the front and rear end before u brought and de-tune it. By then, you would probably have the same performance as a normal 6thgen but with the JDM exterior and anice $15,000 price tag.

Now importing one for show or display is another story. But who the Fuk would want a CF4 or Euro R without being able to drive the damn thing!?

Funny you should say that..... the only restriction on our import laws is that if new imports are brought in L/H Drive they have to be converted to R/H Drive.

P.S the Euro R Front lip doesn't fit an SiR-T either..... needs the Euro R Fogs and bumper to work. (have been considering getting carbon inserts and removing the fogs alltogether to duct cold air into the Engine Compartment)

I am talking to a registered Importer in seattle, im awaiting response via-email. I just curious to see how much it would cost to import one to the usa legally.

Hey, do you happen to know anyone that is parting out a CF4 or Euro R? I am seriously considering a front end conversion and maybe an engine/tranny later when I save more $$$

Last edited:

GlassJAw

Reaction score

Some of the frame is aluminium?? WTF??
What I cant work out is why you can import a 97 SiR-T but not a 2000 Euro R which is made on the same chassis. Meh!! How much did it cost that guy to convert his 6th gen to a Torneo Euro R??

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

Some of the frame is aluminium?? WTF??
What I cant work out is why you can import a 97 SiR-T but not a 2000 Euro R which is made on the same chassis. Meh!! How much did it cost that guy to convert his 6th gen to a Torneo Euro R??

No, the only reason its is "acceptable" im import a 1994-1997 accord wagon or sedan is because the manufacture"honda" had released information regarding the safety standards are "similar" to that of the US version WITH modifications. I don't think your main frame is aluminum but maybe sub frames, rad core or certain things like that.

We cannot import a euro r legally yet because honda has not stated yet that the safety standards are similar to the USDM 2000 accord.

There is a list of non-conforming vehicles that are eligable, and as far as the accord its only the 1994-1997 sedan or wagon.

idriveanaccord

Reaction score

dude i love your car! if you ever sell those seats hit me up yeah? ahahah much love kiwi! (sorry if thats mean i just thought it was a funny term and since im from the US im too dumb to know ahaha)

edit:also if you want to sell the shift knob :) ahah and would that engine be a direct swap into my f23a4?

Last edited:

GlassJAw

Reaction score

Dang I forgot all about this..... perhaps it should be bannished to like page 5 or summin where nobody looks for it??:peace:
I believe Dreman had a Euro R engine in his 6GA.... but now he is goin Special K..... I envy that man!

**edit** just found my main man b00d has signed up here..... I believe you guys will love his 6th Gen, it's a tad different to mine being a Torneo Euro R - but still a member of the Accord Family!!

Here's a pic of his beast from the east

user3622pic608812408015.jpg

Last edited:

bOOd

Reaction score

haha cheers mr jaw

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score

:omghi2u: another clean red acc0rd! man id sex your car UP! hahaha jk
but nice accord