Good deal or not? Wrecked prelude h22 turbo

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Yes! That's 1 heII of a deal if it runs good n hasn't been beat to shlt. Have him start it up n check it all out do a compression check on it. Put it up on some jack stands n go through all the gears. Make sure you can shift the transmission through all gears with out any pop outs or grinds.
If you have a 4 cylinder it should swap in without any problems since you will have a donor car.

hayn808

Reaction score
Thanks for your input, Ima jump on this ASAP and do exactly what you said. Much appreciated:)

Akingkhan

Reaction score
No prob.
Good luck with that car hope every things all good with it
Even those wheels will fit, honestly you could take what ever you want off the car n still be able to scrap it out for $200-$300 if not more

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I’d run away from that. Never buy someone else’s project unless you know them personally or their work is widely recognized.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Steer clear of this please. You dont want his sh/tty ebay turbo kit. If you had a "gud" running turbo kit dont you think you would atleast pop the hood to show what it comes with? I personally would waste my time.

Brad2274

Reaction score
if the turbo is a good setup then yes, but remember this is the ugly prelude generation(i think theyre hideous) people mostly want the last gen, so it's worth something if you part it out but not a huge money maker. if you decide you wanna buy it, dont go over $1000

Akingkhan

Reaction score
I'm thinking if it is a shltty ebay turbo take it off and sell it.
The motor & tranny is worth his asking price. Check it completely out before making any final decision

Back